Employers Liability Insurance For Your Business
Whilst we all go to great lengths to ensure a safe working environment, and no matter how much we plan, accidents do occur.
Employers Liability insurance protects you against settlements or damages, including defence costs, as a result of an employee suffering bodily injury arising out of his or her employment where the Accident Compensation Commission (ACC) does not provide cover.
Independent feedback from our customers rated our service at excellent.
What is covered?
- Costs of settlement or damages arising from claims for personal injury to employees in the course of employment
- Legal costs incurred as a result of defending these claims
- Claims not covered by the ACC
- Occupational stress and mental injury
- Nervous shock or fright
- Heart attack or stroke caused by stress
- Disease arising from circumstances where the employer has failed to provide a safe workplace