0508 249 268 Call

Why do immigration advisers need it?

Grow your business with peace of mind.

Did you Know?

To be on the MARA list you will require a minimum of $250,000 Professional Indemnity (as at July 2017).

Insurance for Immigration Advisers

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance provides essential financial protection for Immigration Advisers for claims made against them in carrying out their professional services.

BizCover offers Immigration Advisers professional indemnity policies specifically designed to meet the law requirements and cover the risks associated with their occupation.