You take care of your students, we’ll take care of your insurance
Tutoring kids of any age or level isn’t easy. Harder still is managing the expectations of their overly-eager parents. Afterall, their child’s future is in your hands… well at least that’s how they see it.
A claim from an unhappy parent could appear out of nowhere. It could be that your student failed their exam, or that they didn’t get that much anticipated scholarship. And who do you think they’ll be pointing their finger at? That’s right, you. Even if you’re not at fault, an allegation of wrongdoing could end up costing you thousands of dollars to defend.
BizCover has teamed up with NZTA, so that you don’t have to research, review and revise different insurance companies – we’ve done that for you. With a few clicks or a quick phone call, you can compare quotes from some of NZ’s leading insurers and protect you and your business before you can say your ‘ABC’s’!
Better still, as a member of NZTA we’re offering you an additional 10% off any policy you purchase from AIG. Just enter code ‘NZTATEN’ in the Partner Code field during checkout.
Protect your business today.
Professional Indemnity Insurance for Tutors
We’re not trying to teach you any lessons here, but without Professional Indemnity insurance in place, you could, err, learn the hard way.
It protects you against financial loss for claims arising out of negligent acts, errors or omissions involving a breach of your professional duty. Having the right PI cover offers you peace of mind, knowing you can teach with confidence and protect your reputation should the worst happen.
What is covered?
- Damages and claimant costs awarded against you
- Legal and defence costs
- Claims investigation costs
- Court attendance costs
- Public relations costs
What other insurance should I consider?
- Protects you and your business from third party legal claims for property damage or personal injury not covered by the ACC that arise due to your business operations.
- Protects your business against the expenses and legal costs associated with data breaches, being hacked, or the theft of sensitive client information.
- Protects against settlements or damages, including defence costs, as a result of an employee suffering a workplace illness or injury not covered by the ACC.
- Tailored cover to protect your business assets against material damage loss due to an unexpected event, such as fire, storm, earthquake and other natural disasters, as well as theft and accidental damage. It can also provide cover for a reduction in revenue if your business is interrupted due to an insured event.
- Protects your business against the costs associated with unintentional breaches of certain statutory acts. Includes investigation and defence costs, as well as some fines and penalties.
* * As with any insurance, cover will be subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording. The information contained on this web page is general only and should not be relied upon as advice.
Rated 4.6/5 for Customer Experience
Quick and easy to use
Very friendly with no pressure on phone. Appreciated this approach. Thanks
easy to complete online
So efficient, it’s extremely appreciated.
professional and effective