0508 249 268 Call

Why do Personal Trainers need it?

You keep your clients in shape, we share your insurance for you. With just a few clicks or a phone call, BizCover can get your business in shape with multiple quotes from leading NZ insurers.

Did you know?

Your professional indemnity policy covers the cost of defending allegations of professional negligence against you and not just the settlement amount.

Combined Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance for Personal Trainers

Any time that you instruct, train, or just advise a client, you are liable, as you will be seen as an expert in your field, through the eyes of the court. This is why it is essential for you to have adequate insurance in place that protects you and your business. If a client was to make a claim as a result of injuring themselves under your instruction the cost of compensation could have detrimental effects on your business.

A combined professional indemnity and public liability insurance policy will provide you indemnity for injury or damage caused by or arising from any tuition instruction or advice given by you as well as cover third parties and third party property damage.

In addition to the risks involved in operating professional liability insurance, another good reason to acquire indemnity and liability insurance is the fact that many gyms will not allow you to operate without giving them proof of business liability insurance, and many association will require it to comply with their requirements.