Insurance for BookkeepersGET INSTANT QUOTES
Why do Bookkeepers need it?
You focus on keeping your clients’ books neat, and we focus on sorting out your business insurance. We know you are always busy helping your clients, therefore we made it easy for you to arrange your business insurance – just a few clicks and one phone call, you have your policy documents emailed to your inbox.
Did you Know?
Bookkeepers have an exposure to their customers for breach of confidentiality. Discussing a client’s financial details with others can result in the Bookkeeper being sued.
Insurance for Bookkeepers
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance is for businesses and professionals in fields where their customers, or other organisations may rely on their professional advice. As an ‘expert’, others may seek legal action against you if they suffer a loss from your professional advice. Bookkeepers provide professional advice and could potentially benefit from PI.
PI insurance generally indemnifies the insured for a claim that is first made whilst the policy is in force as a result of a breach of professional duty in respect of the conduct of the professional business as a Bookkeeper. The professional business of Bookkeeping can include any or all of the following activities:
- Recording, Monitoring and Tracking the Value of Assets & Liabilities
- Recording, Monitoring and Tracking Income and Expenses
- Reporting Requested Bookkeeping Information
Bookkeepers generally require professional indemnity insurance for a number of reasons, which are set out below:
- Risk management tool to assist in providing financial protection for a Bookkeeping firm.
- Requirement of Bookkeeping Professional Associations
- Requirement under new legislation
- Requirement for many clients and/or tender processes
- Heightened level of risk in uncertain economic times
Protect your business today.
* * As with any insurance, cover will be subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording. The information contained on this web page is general only and should not be relied upon as advice.
Rated 4.6/5 for Customer Experience
Excellent service was provided by Darryll Dawson – thank you.
Offering monthly premium instead of annual premium sealed the deal.
Amazing service did everything you said you would
The service was all good. I didn’t really have any specific questions to ask. Thanks for your assistance.
Huge thank you to your team member Lokesh Kalburgi, I’ve been under the pump with our work and the phone call this morning was really helpful
Visit our Contact Us page, where you can find out how to get in touch with one of our business insurance professionals.
You can also access quick links to our self-service portal, where you can download your Certificate of Currency, update your payment details, amend your cover and download your policy documents.