Digital Easter Egg Hunt – Competition Terms & Conditions
The Promotion commences at 11am NZST on Thursday, 14 April 2022 and closes at 7pm on Monday 18 April 2022 (the Promotional Period).
2. The Promoter is BizCover Pty Ltd (the Promotor), located at Level 4, The Ferry Building, 99 Quay Street, Auckland 1010.
3. Entry into this Promotion will be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry is open to:
- Any New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over (the Entrant).
5. Employees (including their immediate family) of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter or agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to be Entrants.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure in the completion of any Entry.
7. There will be one winner during the Promotional Period.
8. The prize will consist of one $150 GiftPay gift card (the Prize).
9. The Prize will only be distributed in New Zealand, is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Promoter is not liable for any additional costs associated with the taking of a Prize and any expenses incurred beyond the Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner
10. This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected on Tuesday, 19 April 2022 at the Promoter’s offices in Auckland, Level 4, The Ferry Building, 99 Quay Street, Auckland 1010
11. The winner of this game of skill will be determined by an entrant providing the correct answer to the challenge with a creative response to the task. (the Winner).
12. The Winner will be notified by the social media channel in which the valid entry was received. The Winner will be notified by 7pm NZST on 19 April 2022.
13. The Winner will be asked to send their name and email address to the Promoter via email. The Winner will have 5 working days to collect the Prize by responding to the Promoter’s email.
14. Should the Winner not respond with the required information within 5 working days, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter retains to right to select another Winner.
using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prize and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion;
using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner;
using an Entrant’s Entry for marketing and promotional purposes.
16. By submitting an Entry, Entrants grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to use, copy sublicense, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, transit, create derivative works of, publish and/or broadcast or display any material or other information submitted by an Entrant as part of this Promotion.
17. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid and will be removed.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
19. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. Any Entrant participating in any activity for the purposes of the Promotion or in respect of the Prize agrees to fully release and indemnify to the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promotor and their respective contractors, employees, directors and officers in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage, financial loss or loss of life in connection with the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the Prize. The indemnity granted by each Entrant and the Winner to the Promotor and their respective contractors, employees, directors and officers includes in respect of any cost, loss, expense, damage or liability whether direct or indirect or consequential, (present or future), and any fine or penalty incurred by the Entrant or Winner.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promotor is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promotor, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the Winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the Winner.
* * As with any insurance, cover will be subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording. The information contained on this web page is general only and should not be relied upon as advice.
Rated 4.6/5 for Customer Experience
Kind and not pushy.
Policy explained. Excess explained. Monthly payment explained. All helpful
Easy. Thank you.
All very good
The team member i was speaking too this afternoon he was very helpful.